Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hedgehog!!!







When I was closing the garden door, I saw something running, initially I thought it was a RAT!! But I never heard or see any rats in my previous stay here, so I went closer to see and thought that it was a porcupine. Jason captured it and put it in a bucket and than to a small fish tank. After reasearching on the net, we realised it is a Hedgehog. Shannon was so excited to see the hedgehog and she even wanted to put her dog inside the fish tank. I told her that the hedgehog will bite her doggy while daddy was snatching her doggy from her. She cried sadly till we told her to hold her doggy tightly. hehehe... After keeping this Exotic Pet for a few hours, we decided to let it go back to her nature habitat.... Bye Hedgehog, remember to come back and eat all the spiders in our garden....

2 friends commented ^_^:

Jo said...

Haha. Thot its a porcupine too when i saw the album. :)

jeslyn said...

EH DAJIE! i learning french for my new semester leh! but one term later. HEHEHEH OMGAH bonjour!