Saturday, April 21, 2007

Everywhere is In a Mess...








After unpacking for 4 days, Every single room in the house is still in the state of Mess!!
When are we going to finish unpacking??? Tired leh... Jason's knee got inflammation and my back is lightly sprained...Are we clever or stupid for bring so many things over? Guess we have no choice cos we do not have places for them in Sin too... Luckily our dear Shannon is very co-operative for the first 3 days.. She seems to know that we are really busy and she plays alone and watched tv alone. Thank you, my dear girl..Thank you for your thoughtfulness...We love you...
However, guess she started to feel boring liao...... no place to walk, no place to play...today she kept pestering me to go walk walk or to Didi house. This morning, my back is getting worse.. after taking the 少林寺铁打丸,(heehee) I feel so much better. The pill is damn big!!! I have to cut it into 8 pieces before I can swallow it. Hmmm... need to get someone to send more over because I left only with one pill!!!

0 friends commented ^_^: