Monday, April 30, 2007

Swimming in the Bathtub...





This afternoon, she puked all over me after her lunch, thus I decided to bath with her. Since we bathed together, I thought I might as well fill the bathtub with water and play with her. She loves playing with water since birth. I dried myself since she does not want to come out of the water. After awhile, she started to "swim" happily in the bathtub.

After relocating here, I didn't let her take her bath in the bathtub to reduce bathing time. But I guessed she missed her bath toys and all the water splashing time...

Hmm...Maybe I will let her play in the bathtub once in a while as the water utility is pretty expensive here.

Enjoy watching her swimming time!!

1 friends commented ^_^:

Jo said...

Can see that she is really enjoying herself!! :) Yiyi and Yizhang is ready to sponser her bath bill once a month. Kindly top up the water!! Have a great whale of time and remember to post the video up!!