Tuesday, May 15, 2007

After playgroup...

I asked my neighbour along to pick Shannon up and went marketing at HyperU. When I reached the playgroup, Shannon was crying sadly in one of the teacher's arm. I saw her bag beside her and guessed that she was trying to ask the teacher to go out and find me. When she saw me, she ran to me crying even louder. The caretaker told me that its normal but tomorrow will be changed to 1 hr instead of 2hr to give her more time to adapt.

After picking her up, we went for some marketing and reached home at 12pm. While walking back to the car, she fell down on her back and knocked her head again!!! I think she must have tripped herself but don't know how...

She is having her nap now... Hope she will not have any nightmare later..

1 friends commented ^_^:

Jo said...

Yiyi & Yizhang will sponsor our Dear Shannon 50 euro for a good pretty helmet. Looks like there is no way to prevent her from falling....