Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 2


This morning, Shannon didn't want to let go my hand when we reached her playgroup. I repeatedly told her that I will come back to pick her up later. After 5 min, she reluctantly let me go.

I walked to the Pharmacy and bought some cough medicine and happened to meet a staff who speaks English, thus I managed to get a bottle of leave-on hair cream and a cold cream (for dry skin due to weather)for Shannon. I bought a small broom for Shannon as she loves to help sweeping the floor in the garden.

I reached the school at about 1025 and peeked at her... She was sitting on Peggy's lap playing with the toys. I went to look for Christine to plan schedule. The class is quite full; I only managed to book for 3 days next week as well as the following week.

When I entered the room, I saw Shannon crying loudly. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I showed her the broom I bought for her and she stopped crying. Peggy said that she adapted better than yesterday. However, I felt that the "tear mark" on her shirt is more than yesterday's and her eyes were much more swollen as well..While I was wearing her shoes, I asked her why is she crying and she said Mummy.. Mummy...

I brought her to Didi's house for lunch and came back at about 1:45pm...

Can you see her Tears Mark?

While I was writing this post, she woke up twice, crying .... Hope she is not terrified to go to her playgroup again. Luckily tomorrow is a Public Holiday and playgroup is full on Friday; she will only resume her playgroup next Monday.

1 friends commented ^_^:

Jo said...

Poor shannon... soaked in her own tears...
Mmmm.. must really compliment mummy for her effort in designing this blog.. Good Work!!