Friday, June 1, 2007

Bon Weekend

As usual, I "dragged" Shannon to playgroup this morning and left her crying in other people's arm. I hope this kind of scenarios will end ASAP because my heart breaks every time when I send her to the playgroup. T.T She was crying for Daddy this morning, thinking that her daddy would be able to save her... :P

I went back home and spent 1.5 hrs cleaning the house and took a bath before picking her up. I doubt she can wake up at 7:45am next week, thus I changed her 2 lessons to 9:30-10:30 on Tuesday and 9:30 to 11:30 on Friday.

She cried when she saw me... wanted me to carry her and leave the place immediately. We went straight to Didi's house and had lunch there. Luckily we had at least one REALLY good friend staying around here and that makes our life less miserable... ^_^ However, sometimes I really cannot tahan our 2 lovely kids leh... always like to fight for the same toys. I wonder how long will their fights last...

Daddy is planning to bring us out this weekend. Maybe we will go to Bordeaux for some groceries shopping or bring our dear daughter to the Zoo. :D...

Bon Weekend, mon amis !!

0 friends commented ^_^: