Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Home Cooked Chicken Rice


Wanna to try my Chicken Rice?

Daddy and Shannon said it was nice... I called my mummy several times this morning for help. No choice lah, I have not been cooking in Singapore for the past 2 year. One of the reason is the weather in Singapore which is too warm to cook and clean up. Moreover, food is readily available in Singapore and we always take our dinner at my mummy's place. So, din really bother to cook!!! ^_^ Thus, my cooking skills are rusty liao, must really brush up! Oh yah...This is also the first time I chopped the chicken as it was usually done by Daddy.

But over here in France, I have no choice as it is somehow my responsibility. If we want to eat some specialties, like Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Handmade Noodles, Fried Carrot Cake, Chicken Curry, Hor Fan etc etc etc, we have to learn to cook ourselves. Well, I really don't mind cooking as long as someone appreciates it. When people love your food, you will find everything is worthwhile.



Oh, I have tried to grill Cha Siew last Sunday. Look nice but taste okay cos the meat was abit too dry. Will watch out next time...

0 friends commented ^_^: