Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A New Daily Workout for Shannon




Shannon loves jumping from the table to the sofa... Sometimes, she even challenge herself by moving the table further away from the sofa. She started jumping on us since she was about 18mths old and I always reminded her that she can only jump when we are around. I remember that I saw a boy who was almost 3 and yet still unable to climb onto a 3 step small slide. Thus, this practice actually builds up her confidence and her trust in us. Without us around, she don't even dare to jump from her chair onto the floor. So, I truly believe constant reminders work even on toddlers!



When daddy was washing my car yesterday, Shannon followed everywhere daddy went.

1 friends commented ^_^:

Jo said...

The jumping exercise looks dangerous!!! One day, she might jump over the sofa!!! Be careful, Shannon!