Saturday, June 9, 2007

Thank you Daddy

Few days ago, I mentioned to Daddy that how much I wished to go back Singapore with Shannon in October to welcome our niece, Elyse to this beautiful world. Last night, he told me that he had checked out the air fare and it will cost us around SGD3000 for the air tickets. He explained to me that it's better not to go back this october as my sis will be doing her confinement and everybody will be busy with the new family member, and moreover a baby only sleeps and eats during their first year. He suggest that we shall go back next October to celebrate Elyse's First Year Birthday which will be much more meaningful.

Well, I am really happy with his suggestion and really appreciate his thoughts. When I tell him my thoughts of going back, it was really just a "thought". I jolly well know that its unjustifiable for me to go back this October. I appreciate him being so understandable and even check out the airfare.

♥♥♥Thank you, Daddy
♥♥♥

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
~Mother Teresa~

0 friends commented ^_^: