Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Major Decision

Finally, had a good long talk with daddy last night. We have decided to plan for "a" sibling for Shannon!

"A" - hopefully, it's an "a" not 2 or more... I really cannot handle ...

Frankly speaking, I am not ready or rather forever not ready for No.2 . After much thinking, I know one day I will give in to daddy. Thus I decided to give in earlier as I do not want their age gap to be too big.

Hopefully, everything will turn out well...

Wish me LUCK!

4 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

wow....Jasmine,so finally decided to have a 2nd one!wish you all the best!!!!the more the merrier,haha....

Nicole said...

Jasmine, good luck! So you're going through the same procedure again?????

Shannon's Mummy said...

Nicole, I don't need to go thru the whole procedure. This time round will be only Frozen Egg Transfer, if I am not wrong, I will need to take nasal spray to regulate my ovulation, then transfer the embyro into my cervix, then take the progestrone injection, lastly wait for result. :P

Anonymous said...

Jasmine,

yo woman. Wah really! 2nd one. Good luck woman.

Regards,
Miki