Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shannon Look like WHO?

Oh Yeah! The fun look alike meter I waited for sometime has finally came out! It's fun! Go try it out...

I think out of 10 person, 9 person commented before that Shannon look more like Daddy since birth and even now. However, after I tried the look alike meter, it's seem that Shannon looks more like me??? I tried putting different photos of us and even put Shannon's baby photos, but she still look more like me leh??? hahaha

I think Daddy will be slightly disappointed when he read this post cos he is always proud that Shannon looks like him... Well,I am more than happy when ppl say that Shannon look like Daddy cos I do not want to take the responsibility of having passed the bad genes to her. Opps..now








2 friends commented ^_^:

Unknown said...

I oso want to try!! Wait for my verdict!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Okie... jumping to ur blog now.. hehe