May your 2008 bless with good health and lucks!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
"Dang" "Dang" "Dang"
I have won the following book thru an online contest held by Mom 2 BB Reviews . I think it was the BEST Christmas Present I received this year. Santa Claus must have knew that I really need this book desperately and granted me the wish... Wahahaha
Anyway, I would like to thank IMMomsdaughter who held this online contest and her "lucky hand" to pick me as a Winner!!!
Labels: About Me
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Making #2 thru In-Vitro-Fertilisation(IVF) after a failed FET starts today. I am given Synarel Nasal Spray for the *Suppression stage.
*During the suppression stage, medication is given to shut down or "quiet" the ovarian function. This induced rest period allows the ovaries to respond better to hormonal stimulation. Also, suppressing the natural ovulatory cycle keeps the body from recruiting a single dominant follicle during the induced cycle, allowing for the maturation of multiple eggs.
Well, I am considered lucky that I do not need to do the lupron injection which will be given instead of Nasal Spray in some other countries. ;P However. the side effects of all suppression medications are all the same. Their symptoms are similar to women who are going into menopause like mood swings/breast tenderness/hot flashes/headaches/changes in sex drive etc.
I will continue the medication till 3rd day of my next menses which will be probably take another 10-12 days. Then I will do a blood test to confirm that my Estrogen level is suppressed and soon after, I will be starting the stimulation stage. :)
Friday, December 28, 2007
What about you, my dear friends
Ling passed me this day-dreaming tag few weeks ago... I only have time to dream now...hehehe
If $$$ is NOT a concern.
1. We will stay in a Condo as they have a private swimming pool, tennis court.
2. We will have a maid to take care of the housework and cooking
3. We will have holiday vacation twice a year
4. We will sponsored our parent to travel as well
5. We will enrol our girl to Zoo pheonix, Kindermusik, Shichida Lesson, Julia Gabriel etc etc
6. We will eat better food like organic food, have bird nests weekly etc etc
7. I will go slimming center/lipo to get my desired figure.. wakakaka..
8. I will find a way to treat my pigmentation problem on my face
9. I will donate lots of money to the charity
More Comments at pYzam.com
*OUCH!!!* ... WHO WOKE ME UP ?? I AM HAVING A FANTASTIC DREAM LEH..
I received this tag from Ling & Ellyn. Thanks for tagging me :) Here I go...
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that they've been tagged.
1. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
--> Wish for more dreams to come true... kekeke
2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
--> Sunny Day. Because I can bring my girl out. Because I bring my clothes to the garden for some sunshine.
3. At what age do you wish to marry?
--> I am married already..
4. What color do you like the most?
5. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
--> Leave me alone if you are not ready for marriage and commitment.
6. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
7. Which part of you that you hate the most?
--> My Tummy
8. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
--> Call up my best friend
9. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most?
--> My loved ones
10. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
--> Pay my housing loan, pay my parent's housing loan, pay our car loan and save all the rest in the bank and earn interest.
11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
--> I would confess to him. If kenna rejected, I can change my target.. haha
12. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
--> She is a great mummy, loving and friendly
13. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
--> To be faithful and loving always.
14. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
--> Dropped out from poly and never pursure my studies
15. Which type of person that you hate the most?-
16. What is your ambition?
--> Sigh...I am not ambitious at all.
17. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
18. MY Question is :What is your resolution for 2008?
--> To be more patience and loving to my girl
19. What do you think it’s the most important thing in your life?
--> Good health
20. At which age do you wish to retire?
--> NOW !!! LOL
I am not tagging anyone as most of them done this tag already. You are free to do this tag if you have not done it. Remember to leave a comment because I would like to know more about you. :P
"I have been tagged"
Another tag received from Ling! ;p Sorry for taking such a long time to do it.. hehehe
1. Do the following without complains.2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"
Colour ~ Yellow
Movie ~ Best Friend's Wedding
Sport ~ None
Day ~ Friday
Season ~ Spring
Ice cream ~ Chocolate
Best friend ~ Primary school friend
Crush ~ A P3 classmate
Movie ~ Cannot remember liao !
Music ~ Nursery Rhymes
Last Drink ~ Coffee
Car ride ~ To my friend's house
Crush ~ my hubby
Phone call ~ Grandma
CD played ~ Christmas Songs
Gone out with good friends ~ long long time ago...
Broken a law ~ Jaywalk
Been arrested ~ None
Not tagging anyone. I think most of my friends had done this tag. ;p
I have receive this tag from Ling sometimes ago. Thanks for the tag and sorry for taking so long to do it ;P
~ Start Copy ~
1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.
For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^
In 2007, I become happier than before because my hubby’s got promotion and sure his salary had been increased. This had made my life more comfortable but everything seemed to cost an arm and a leg nowadays. The happiest memory is I see Nelson’s tummy becoming bigger and bigger, he can now count number 1 to number 10, by my guidance. He loves eating and he enjoys every meal. He gives us a lot of happiness by the way he mimic our talking style and making such lovely faces. At first, I was so scared to look after him but now I hope he can be with me all the time. Even I feel tired everyday but I feel my life is meaningful.
For my good memories in 2007,Anthiea
N Zenden : They are so delighted that we brought them to Bird Park, Zoo and 1st oversea trip to A'Famosa Malacca (as what I've listed in our unforgettable moments :D ) It's always our wish to travel and enjoy as a family.
My hubby : He started his career late and I am glad that he has a good one now with a supporting superior.
Myself: My children and hubby are my everything. Whatever good memories they have, are mine too.
I think the best thing that had happened to me in 2007 was to be relocated to France again. I simply love the weather (4 seasons) and most importantly, we doesn't have to worry about our financial. Although the living standard is higher over here but we still can afford to travel a few times in a year. Life is definitely not as fantastic as the previous stay (2001-2004) as all my good friends are in Singapore. Anyway, we shall made the rest of the stay a memorable one. :)
I would like to hear from my blogger friends:
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
"I Love Presents"
Shannon said that while she was happily opening
tearing up the presents. ^_^ After she opened up the presents, she wanted to play with it. As most of the gifts was about Art & Craft, we only let her opened up one and kept the rest. I prefer to play it with her to minimize the mess. LOL
Oh! I think she looked pretty in the christmas outfit. ^_^ It was a pity she refused to put it on during the Christmas Gathering. Luckily, she was willing to wear it to my friend's house on Christmas Day. I paid about 12 euro for this outfit and I had to pass it on since she will not be able to fit in next year. :P
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
We had a small Christmas Gathering that night. The crowds shown on the photo was only during the Santa Claus session. :P Since we had invited the Santa Claus, we extended the session to our 2 neighbours who were having their own group celebration.
I hope they had enjoyed the session although there were some imperfectness. When we registered for Santa Claus to come, the person in-charge actually told us that the Santa Claus will speak to each kid when he passes them the presents. She said Santa Claus is supposed to know all our kids. We were told to fill up the kids' name, age and what do we want the Santa Claus to say to our kids.
In the end, the Santa Claus did not speak to individual kid at all. All he did was... HOHOHO.. MERRY CHRISTMAS.. :P After photo-taking, he waved and said "Au Revoir" (goodbye) and we had to remind him to distribute the presents to individual kid before he leave ~_~' ... Well, I believe language barrier was one of the reasons. :P
Anyway, we had enjoyed the night and what about you? ^_^
Monday, December 24, 2007
Finally, our Christmas Tree was up 2 days ago. :)
We will be having a potluck gathering tonight at my house. We managed to inviteSanta Claus to visit us and distribute the gift to the kids!
Merry Chirstmas to Everyone!!!
Have a fantastic holiday and may your wishes come true!! :)
Here's a Christmas Tag from Jo-N... Since it was a christmas tag, I got to do it before Christmas :P
Thanks for the tag, Jo-N
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Donno
3. Colored or white lights? Depends
4. Do you hang mistletoe? For Christmas Tree Decoration Only
5. When do you put your decorations up? For this coming Christmas? 2 days before Christmas
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? No Preference
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Cannot Remember
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Haven't
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends when there is a celebration.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Sweet & Romantic? What do you say? (next post)
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? LOVE IT
12. Can you ice skate? Tried before but cannot make it. hehe
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? No Preference
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having Gathering with friends and family
17. What is on top of your tree? STAR
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Both
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? White Christmas
20. Do you like candy canes? Nope
Merry Christmas To Everyone and May all your Wishes Come True!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Every morning, we have to scrap off the ice formed on the windscreen and warm up the car for 15 minutes before driving.
Kids having their lunch in school...
Her classroom was decorated in Christmas Theme. Most of the art and craft work were done by the caretakers and the kids.
Shannon preparing to join in her art and craft session on Wednesday. They will be decorating the Christmas Tree. I will try to take a photo of the finished project tomorrow.
She loves going to school when there are some activities going on. If not, she will tell me that she don't want to go to school several times a day. :( Anyway, she will be having one week winter holiday starting from next week.
There was a crazy sales at Carrefour last weekend. If we purchased $20 worth of toys, we will get a $10 voucher back. We can buy anything with the voucher and it will be valid till Aug 08. We rushed down to Carrefour after the Clapotis Event and look what we have got.
CRAZY RIGHT?? But I just couldn't resist the sales!!! It was literally 50% off!!! Most importantly, J was willing to spend this time. So I took the chance and grabbed whatever I think Shannon will love it or need it... LOL
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I have been really tired
lazy to post the last few days.. Now I am going to do "backlog" again. :P
LAST TUESDAY 11 Dec 07 @ GYM CLASS
By looking at the "kum" , it looks like our Chinese New Year Celebration ya?
They had a very very small Christmas celebration during the tea break. The kids were all given a present. Shannon was so excited and opened up the present immediately. :P
Last Wednesday 12 Dec 07 @ Creche
This was done by Shannon in the creche. The kids stuffed favoured bonbon (sweets) in to Dates, prunes, apricot and coated with colourful sugar pearls.
Last Sunday 16 Dec @ Cazaux Air Base
We went to the Cazaux Air base on Sunday. It was a yearly thingy. All the kids of the working personnel in the Airbase were invited to meet Papa Noel (Santa Claus) and collect a present. We heard that the Santa Claus will arrived in the helicopter (as of few years ago) but in the end, he arrived in a FIRE ENGINE. When he stepped down, he started to distribute sweets to the kids surrounding him.
After collecting the sweets, we took some photos with some of the cartoon characters and she went to play with some of her friends. She was having fun chasing the jiejies around.
We followed the crowds and went into the auditorium to watch some performance for a while. After 15 minutes, we went to another place to collect her Christmas present and left for another Christmas Functions.
Christmas Celebration with Clapotis on 16 Dec 07
This Christmas Function was organised by Clapotis. It was a potluck even and we contributed the K0nnyaku Jelly we made on Saturday night. Then we started to play the game prepared by them.
Shannon refused to participate in the face painting. She cried and said that she wanted clean face *roll eyes*
After each game, the kids will be given some sweets or chocolates.
Happily jumping around.
As usual, she opened up her present after the caretaker passed to her.
PHOTO TAKING SESSIONS WITH HER FRIENDS
We left the function at about 5pm as we went for a shopping spree at Carrefour. :P