Friday, December 28, 2007

20 Questions



I received this tag from Ling & Ellyn. Thanks for tagging me :) Here I go...

Instructions:

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

Notify them in their chat box that they've been tagged.

=======================================================

1. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
--> Wish for more dreams to come true... kekeke




2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
--> Sunny Day. Because I can bring my girl out. Because I bring my clothes to the garden for some sunshine.


3. At what age do you wish to marry?
--> I am married already..


4. What color do you like the most?
--> Yellow


5. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
--> Leave me alone if you are not ready for marriage and commitment.


6. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
--> USA


7. Which part of you that you hate the most?
--> My Tummy



8. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
--> Call up my best friend


9. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most?
--> My loved ones


10. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
--> Pay my housing loan, pay my parent's housing loan, pay our car loan and save all the rest in the bank and earn interest.


11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
--> I would confess to him. If kenna rejected, I can change my target.. haha


12. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
--> She is a great mummy, loving and friendly


13. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
--> To be faithful and loving always.


14. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
--> Dropped out from poly and never pursure my studies


15. Which type of person that you hate the most?-
--> LIAR


16. What is your ambition?
--> Sigh...I am not ambitious at all.


17. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
--> Depends


18. MY Question is :What is your resolution for 2008?
--> To be more patience and loving to my girl


19. What do you think it’s the most important thing in your life?
--> Good health


20. At which age do you wish to retire?
--> NOW !!! LOL


I am not tagging anyone as most of them done this tag already. You are free to do this tag if you have not done it. Remember to leave a comment because I would like to know more about you. :P

0 friends commented ^_^: