Friday, December 28, 2007

Best Memories Of 2007

I have receive this tag from Ling sometimes ago. Thanks for the tag and sorry for taking so long to do it ;P


~ Start Copy ~

Rules :

1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".

2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.

3. Share this tag to your friends.



For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^

-Juliana RW



In 2007, I become happier than before because my hubby’s got promotion and sure his salary had been increased. This had made my life more comfortable but everything seemed to cost an arm and a leg nowadays. The happiest memory is I see Nelson’s tummy becoming bigger and bigger, he can now count number 1 to number 10, by my guidance. He loves eating and he enjoys every meal. He gives us a lot of happiness by the way he mimic our talking style and making such lovely faces. At first, I was so scared to look after him but now I hope he can be with me all the time. Even I feel tired everyday but I feel my life is meaningful.

- Hazel



For my good memories in 2007,Anthiea

N Zenden : They are so delighted that we brought them to Bird Park, Zoo and 1st oversea trip to A'Famosa Malacca (as what I've listed in our unforgettable moments :D ) It's always our wish to travel and enjoy as a family.

My hubby : He started his career late and I am glad that he has a good one now with a supporting superior.

Myself: My children and hubby are my everything. Whatever good memories they have, are mine too.

- Ling


I think the best thing that had happened to me in 2007 was to be relocated to France again. I simply love the weather (4 seasons) and most importantly, we doesn't have to worry about our financial. Although the living standard is higher over here but we still can afford to travel a few times in a year. Life is definitely not as fantastic as the previous stay (2001-2004) as all my good friends are in Singapore. Anyway, we shall made the rest of the stay a memorable one. :)

- Jasmine

~ End of Copy ~


I would like to hear from my blogger friends:

-De’Little Ones
-Happy Family
-Mom.Dad.Chat

2 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

OK, thanks for the tag. Will let you know once it's done!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Tot's Mum - Take your time :P