Friday, December 28, 2007

I have been tagged

"I have been tagged"

Another tag received from Ling! ;p Sorry for taking such a long time to do it.. hehehe



Rules

1. Do the following without complains.

2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.

3. Tag the chosen one.

4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"

=====



Favourites

Colour ~ Yellow

Food ~Laksa

Movie ~ Best Friend's Wedding

Sport ~ None

Day ~ Friday

Season ~ Spring

Ice cream ~ Chocolate



====

First



Best friend ~ Primary school friend

Crush ~ A P3 classmate

Movie ~ Cannot remember liao !

Music ~ Nursery Rhymes

====



Last Drink ~ Coffee

Car ride ~ To my friend's house

Crush ~ my hubby

Phone call ~ Grandma

CD played ~ Christmas Songs

Gone out with good friends ~ long long time ago...

Broken a law ~ Jaywalk

Been arrested ~ None



====



Not tagging anyone. I think most of my friends had done this tag. ;p

0 friends commented ^_^: