Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I LOVE PRESENTS"



"I Love Presents"

Shannon said that while she was happily opening tearing up the presents. ^_^ After she opened up the presents, she wanted to play with it. As most of the gifts was about Art & Craft, we only let her opened up one and kept the rest. I prefer to play it with her to minimize the mess. LOL



Oh! I think she looked pretty in the christmas outfit. ^_^ It was a pity she refused to put it on during the Christmas Gathering. Luckily, she was willing to wear it to my friend's house on Christmas Day. I paid about 12 euro for this outfit and I had to pass it on since she will not be able to fit in next year. :P

11 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

wah..yur girl so kuai....can open one by one? If us, we tear them all liao...haha!!

Megan and Ryan said...

She looked very cute in the outfit indeed! Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee!

Sasha Tan said...

who don't like pressie? I LOVE PRESSIE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely pic, Jas! Merry Christmas to you and Jason too. I envy your "chaotic" Christmas. Mine is a pretty one although Mel's mum and David is here. Maybe we can all meet back in Singapore next Dec!

Sweetpea said...

merry christmas and a happy new year!

Helen said...

Wow, Shannon definitely looks pretty in her santa outfit. Guess opening her presents are such thrill for her. She's beaming from ear to ear.. lol

Out of curiosity, what's inside the big colorful box under the X'mas tree? :-P

Anonymous said...

Just opened one? Hmmm... good idea. Next time, I must do the same for my kid. Open them up gradually.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Sorry for putting this here, I sent you an email regarding you winning the contest on my blog http://www.mom2bbreviews.com but have not heard from you. Could you please provide me your mailing add?

Anyway, Happy New Year 2008 to you & your family.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - hmmm..sometimes she tear them all too..hehe

@missy m - Thanks! ;P

@sasha - Ya.. but when we get older, pressie get lesser...LOL Happy New Year!

@Cat - Merry Christmas to you and your family too.. I think I wouldn't be in Sin next Dec.. If IVF is successfuly, I will be giving birth around Oct - Nov ;P

@sweatpea - Happy New Year!!

@Helen - LOL.. the present was a small Art & Craft table with coloring materials and playdough

@tot's mum - Frankly, it is difficult to get them open just only one present when they see all of it. LOL

@immomsdaughter - REALLY!! I WON IT??? I was too busy recently to notice it. Moreover, I din get your email. It might have gone into the spam mail. I will reply you via email asap! Thanks a lot!! That is the best Christmas Present I had this year!!! ;P

@

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh yes, Shannon looks so adorable in this Santarina costume. What a waste she can't wear it again next yr. Nvm, keep it for your next child!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Health Freak Mummy - haha.. keep for my next child?? That will be beri long time... LOL