Friday, December 28, 2007

If Money Is Not A Concern




Ling passed me this day-dreaming tag few weeks ago... I only have time to dream now...hehehe




If $$$ is NOT a concern.

1. We will stay in a Condo as they have a private swimming pool, tennis court.

2. We will have a maid to take care of the housework and cooking

3. We will have holiday vacation twice a year

4. We will sponsored our parent to travel as well

5. We will enrol our girl to Zoo pheonix, Kindermusik, Shichida Lesson, Julia Gabriel etc etc

6. We will eat better food like organic food, have bird nests weekly etc etc

7. I will go slimming center/lipo to get my desired figure.. wakakaka..

8. I will find a way to treat my pigmentation problem on my face

9. I will donate lots of money to the charity
.
ETC
.
.
ETC
.
.
.
ETC
.
.
.
.
ETC
.
.
.
.

*SLAP*
*PIAK* *PIAK*

Crazy Lady
More Comments at pYzam.com


*OUCH!!!* ... WHO WOKE ME UP ?? I AM HAVING A FANTASTIC DREAM LEH..




0 friends commented ^_^: