Thursday, December 6, 2007

Paris! Here We Come!!



Yipee!!! We will be going to Paris tomorrow morning to meet my dear sister. Hopefully, Shannon will be able to recognise her. :P She will be flying back to Singapore on Sunday morning and we will proceed to Disneyland Paris and be back on Monday night.



Disneyland Paris is now having 15th Birthday Anniversary Celebration as well as Disney Magical Christmas!!! I am now praying hard for a "better"weather. I don't mind freezing but please do not rain!
However I saw there was a Parcel Bomb Explosion going on at Paris today. Hopefully, we need not cancel the trip...

5 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmine

Enjoy yourself in Paris .... I was there around this time of the year many many moons ago. I also visited Disneyland Paris back then. It was snowing that day, and was so cold when I took the outdoor rides. The good thing then was that I didn't have to queue for my rides coz there were few visitors that day coz of the snow. Anyway, have fun yourself, and I'm sure Shannon will enjoy herself there ;-)

Chinneeq said...

so nice.....u got even sis in France...when oni i get to go to Disneyland again ler??? Poor qiqi...

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hey, u forget to bring me along leh! :(

Deana E said...

Hi Jasmine..wow i really wanna go paris.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Sarah - Yeah.. we are really tired after the trip.

@chinneeq - Oh! My sis is a air stewardess, thus sometimes she gets to fly to paris.

@ling - Opps...i forgot you ya! hehe

@deana e - You must go one day! :)