Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank You For Being My Friend



I received this award from one of my online blogger friends, ling. Thank you so much for the award. It surely brighten up my day! It is really nice to know friends from the blogshpere. I would like to take this opportunity to pass this award to

Chronicles of a mother (LILY ANN)
De' Moment (CHINNEEQ)
My All (HELEN)
My Longkang (BENGBENG)
Shower Your Children With Love (J0-N)
Grandmother Stories (JUDY)

and back to you, my dear friend ling

Growing Up Together (LING)

4 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, my debts to u r piling up..so many memes not yet done. i been busy renovating painting etc

www.mylongkang.com

Shannon's Mummy said...

@BB - Take your time... I know you are beri busy :P

JK said...

Thanks a lot Jas. I'm blessed to have a friend like you. Thank you for being my friend.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jo-n - My pleasure. I am glad to know a friend like you too.. :)