Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bodacious Blog


Definition of Bodacious is OUTSTANDING!

I am so surprised to received this BODACIOUS award from Ling.

Thanks for the award, ling! I know my blog is not "that" outstanding compared to others and sad to say, it is getting boring due to the lack of updating. :p Thanks again for keeping me in your thoughts!

I would like to pass this award to

Chronicles of a mother (LILY ANN)
De' Moment (CHINNEEQ)
Fatty Poh's Koptiam (FIREHORSE)
Growing Up Together (LING)
Grandmother Stories (JUDY)
Happy Family (SYLVIA)
Health Freak Mommy
Mom.Dad.Chat (TOT'S MOM)
Musing of a Stay At Home Mum
My All (HELEN)
My Longkang (BENGBENG)
Shower Your Children With Love (J0-N)
Void Sky (ADRIAN)
Wrong Side of Thrity

Some of them might have received the award but I want you guys to know, your blogs are Bodacious to me!!!

2 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

you are most welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. thanks for the award. Rich liao, I buy u chee cheong fun yah... ;)