Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Months Rest

We went to see the gynea last Saturday and were told that we have to wait for at least 3 months to do another round of IVF. He said I need to take 3 months rest before doing another round of Egg Retrieval which would probably starts in May.

I am surprised when J said that we shall take the next one a LAST try. Maybe he felt I really went thru enough of injection. or maybe he really cannot stand my Mood Swing... ;p... Anyway, I appreciate his understanding. Frankly, I might be able to endure all the pain but sometimes I wouldn't be able to know when I couldn't take the failure.

I really hope the next try will be SUCCESSFUL. As for whether it will be the last try... I really don't know...

7 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Jia You! *hugz*

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - thanks! *hugz*

Chinneeq said...

Jasmine, do rest well and enjoy first. no hurry anyway otherwise u would get all stressed out. Your body can feel it....so is the baby's *soul*... hugs to you :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - Sigh.. plan might change.. will talk about it on the blog soon.

tintedsky said...

My husband also mentioned that this IVF would probably be the last one. But deep in me, i cant just give up.. success could be so near. I wish u all the best

Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck. My husband and I are also wishing for a second baby. Good luck to us ;o)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ ivfer - Thanks for dropping by my blog.. Only those who been thru IVF know how we are feeling. I wish you very best of luck for the ongoing IVF.

@ abelle - Hey.. Good Luck to you,dear!