Friday, February 29, 2008

Potty Trained

Actually I was suppposed to post this GREAT NEWS last October. However, it was really unbelievable that she actually wakes up AUTOMATICALLY in the middle of the night asking to pee. Moreover I thought she might end up using diapers for e next few nights anyway. Well, surprisingly my dear girl she proved me wrong...^_^

One night in last october, she started to wake up in the middle of the night and said that she wanted to shee shee. I was really unwilling to get up from the bed halfway thru my sleep so I asked her to pee in her diaper. She didn't agree to my request thus I pulled myself up and brought her to the potty.

I observed her a few nights and the same thing happened. Thus, I decided that I should take this chance and fully potty train her. I still let her wear diaper at night just in case she pee on the bed or decided to fall back to diaper. But since October till now, she wet the diaper less than 10 times and thus I would proudly announced that ...


Shannon is FULLY POTTY TRAINED! ^_^

3 friends commented ^_^:

JK said...

Yeah! No more diapers for Shannon and more money to spend on other things for daddy and mummy.

Chinneeq said...

they will be ready when they ARE ready. Bravo, Shannon, u are a big girl now!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ jo-n - Yeah!

@ chinneeq - lolz! :)