Monday, March 17, 2008

Growing Up

Shannon is going to be 3 years old coming Sunday. There will be a small celebration for her with some friends. I have done up a slide show of her first 36 months of life.. Enjoy!

7 friends commented ^_^:

JK said...

Look at how she has grown! Precious photos.

Nicole said...

Hi Jas,
I'm damn impressed by the collate you've done! Tell me tell me, how you do it?? I also wanna do one for Claire. Her birthday next month nia. *giggles*

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Shannon is such a lovely princess! Happy Birthday in advance ! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jas,

Wow.. so cute and pretty..

Happy Birthday to Shannon!

Love,
Miki

Chinneeq said...

haha....it is another celebration again. Looks like we have lots of march babies in blogosphere :p

Shannon's Mummy said...

@Jo-N - Thanks! ^_^

@Nicole - I use photoshop to do it. Think Fion will know how to do it. ;p If u r talking abt the slide, I jus uploaded the collate I done at Photoshop to the slide.com

@Ling - Thank You Very Much!

@Miki - OOI, dear.. Thanks so muchie!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - Yeah! :)