Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rocking on A.....

BASKET





I was hanging my clothes this morning and she requested to sit inside the basket... I left the basket with her and got busy with lunch preparation. After awhile, J signalled me to see what she is doing...

4 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

haha...Shanon must be bored playing all alone, just like qiqi. But good that she is becoming creative in all her play creation (no need expensive toys also give some satisfaction :)

JK said...

She's so creative and you can save on rocking horse.

Blogger said...

Hi Shannon's Mum, not sure if you are keen. A friend of mine is trying to compile a collection of recommended restaurants and she is a French cuisine fan and since you are in france, if you have come across any good ones, do drop by at www.little-hermit-crab.blogspot.com. Thanks.

Shannon's Mummy said...

chinneeq - yeah.. man

jo-n - I was surprised too when she turned the basket into rocking horse.

ren - Thanks for visiting.. Well ur friend can always search at my site. Will drop by soon .. :)