Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shannon Is Angry With Mummy

Yes..She was angry with me when I left her in the creche this morning. She ignored me when I said bye to her. She totally ignored me when I said I will pick her up later in the afternoon.. "Sigh" I think she knew that even if she cries her heart out, I will still leave her in the creche.

My dear baby... Mummy is doing all for your own good.

You will get to play with friends in the creche.
You will pick up some French in the creche which will prepare you for Nursery on coming September.
You get to play lots of other activities with friends in the creche.

etc
etc
etc

Don't be angry with me .. baby..

3 friends commented ^_^:

JK said...

She will understand, Jas.

Nicole said...

Hi Jas,
I think she's upset that you're going off without her.

I don't know if it works for shannon but for me, I'll reiterate that I'll pick her up from school and asked her not to be worried/scared. I'll tell her that she'll get to play with her friends, dancing,singing, writing, colouring etc etc. That kidna perk her up.

Maybe you can try?? Just keep on talking to her to make her understand. You'll be surprise by the results. :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ jo-n - lol..I know.. just wanted to jot down the feeling..

@ Nicole - Shannon has been going to Creche since last year April. I have tried ur method as well.. lolz