Friday, June 6, 2008

Arrgghh... Unbelievable



I was really happy that my throat was almost PAINLESS after visiting the doctor yesterday. However, the PAIN came back this afternoon!!! It was really a BAD one... For the last 2 weeks, the pain was on the right side near my throat and it was still bearable (except on some nights). But the pain today was terrible!! The pain shifted to the center of my throat and swallowing my saliva become a tough job. I don't feel like talking at all due to the pain.

I boiled some chinese herb (for throat) to drink, gurgled salt water hourly, drank a cup of honey, took a spoonful of Pi Pa Gao, took a few Strepsils and finally a panadol. Well.. nothing actually worked. T.T'

I called J about 9pm and asked him to come back right after work. Luckily, he is back around 10plus and I just left Shannon to him.

I just want to keep my mouth shut for now... -_-

6 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I think you may need antibotics leh

Chinneeq said...

surely very uncomfortable. But gaggle with salt water is the best! Hope u recover soon, dear!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling- yalor.. I thought so.. sigh.. but the doctor did not give leh

@chinneeq - thank you dear... :)

JK said...

Consult the doc again if it's bad. Take care.

Lily Ann said...

Please see the doctor again. Take care of yourself.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@jo-n & lily - My throat is better after that day...;p thanks..