Thursday, June 5, 2008

Throat Inflamation



My sore throat was recovering well 2 days ago but the pain came back last night. I used a torch light and saw one yellow patch somewhere near the throat. Then I started to search the WWW for more info on sore throat and saw lots of scary and yucky pictures on throat ulcer and strep throat.

Thus, I decided to drag myself to the clinic after 2 weeks of sore throat. YaYaYa... I know I know... I should have seen a doctor 2 weeks ago but I thought it will get better tomorrow and tomorrow never come. :P Anyway, I went and the doctor told me it was Throat Inflammation. He gave me some solution to numb my throat, some Advil (usually used as parmacetamol for fever) to be taken twice daily, some cough medicine and nasal spray for my blocked nose. But NO ANTIBIOTICS !!! This is the purpose I wanted to see a doctor.. *roll eyes* Anyway, by just looking at the doctor, my throat feels less painful this afternoon.. Unbelievable ya??? LOLOLOL

2 friends commented ^_^:

Lily Ann said...

Ai yoh, sore throat cannot delay one.Must see doctor fast, but thank goodness you got well after seeing him - must be handsome that's why - :)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@lily - LOL.. u wouldn't believe it.. the sore throat found its way back.. :((