Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE ONE & ONLY HOPE

J phoned the biologist this morning and was told that the last embryo did not survived to be cyro-preserved. Now we can only pin our hope on the embryo that is transferred into my uterus yesterday.

I am having bad rashes mostly on lower part of my body recently. I told the doctor that it might be allergy caused by the estrodiol pills I am taking but she said it was impossible. I really do not know how what had caused the rashes other than that. I am also having a really bad cough after taking some pineapple (which said to be helping implantation) last night. Well, things are not really going smoothly for me.

Anyway, I will be having another Progesterone Injection tomorrow "OUCH" and I will need to go back to the fertility clinic on Saturday to do a blood test to check on my Progesterone and Estrogen Level.

10 more days before the HCG blood test. Let's just keep our finger crossed hoping the miracle happens to us again.


Learn Live Hope
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


10 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

xiaoyi be waiting for another cute bb :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hope is not lost yet, so dun lose any! good luck and jia you~

Lily Ann said...

Don't lose hope.

JK said...

Miracles do happen. All the best to you.

Megan and Ryan said...

keeping my fingers, toes & everything crossed for you!

Jo said...

Remain hopeful!!! :)

thatmomoffour said...

Nyx, Nya and I are praying very hard for you. Stay strong =)

Blessed mum said...

Have faith and stay positive! Think that's the most important thing now.

All the best!

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Aunty Jasmine,

Good luck and hope to hear your good news soon.

We've tagged you for an award on my blog. Do check it out. Happy Blogging and have a wonderful weekend. ^_^

Love from Hayley

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hi all!!! Thanks for all your support and encourangement throughout my TTC journey!!!