Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What A Day...

First thing in the morning, I realized my left hand was painful when used at a certain angle. Then, I kind of sprained my neck when I was bending down picking some paper up. I took some bread and painkiller in the car while we were on the way to the fertility clinic. And when it was my turn for blood test, I kenna poked 2 times! They tried to draw blood from my right hand since my left hand still looked bruised after the last blood drawn. They failed and look at vein my right wrist; I shook my head and asked them to take it from my left hand instead. Oh well, it’s much painful than last week but I think it should be better than taking it from my right wrist???

Then I went to see my gynea and after examination, he told me that the follicles are growing well. There are about 6-7 follicles growing on each side of my ovaries, the follicles on the right side is bigger. Our next appointment will be on Saturday, another blood test and most probably Egg Retrieval will be between Wed to Friday. Egg Transfer will probably be the week after. Finally, we are at the middle of the IVF.

I pray miracle happen to ME again after going thru so much pain. Ohya.. my mood swings badly these few days and guessed it will going to be like tat till the end of IVF due to the 2 hormone injections I am going thru now. Poor Shannon and J having to endure my mood swing.

6 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I pray miracle will happen to you too. I understand the suffering you have to go through as we are one of those who are not able to conceive easily.

hugzzz

Bengbeng said...

wish u success..mrs n I have been thru the hassle before. stressful times indeed. nowadays technology more advanced.

Lily Ann said...

Be strong and wish you success

Chinneeq said...

pray the best will happen to you, Jasmine. Be strong and believe that only the best thing will happen to you.

Unknown said...

I send lots of baby love your way...your little girl is just so beautiful. Best wishes!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ ling, bengbeng, lily ann, chinneeq and terie- Thanks for your encouragement and lucks!!! :)))