Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boring Boring Boring



Life for Shannon and myself or rather all the wifey with kids are boring now and we will be bored for another 1 week or more.

Due to the HFMD outbreak recently, we are confined at home to stop the HFMD from spreading. Although our kids had recovered from the HFMD but we are still not allowed to go out. It's getting really boring staying at home 7 days a week.

Due to boredom, Shannon cannot stop EATING!!! She will come to me several times a day and said:-

Shannon: Mummy , I want to eat something
Me: What do you want to eat?
Shannon: You talk tell me o.O
Me: Porridge or Noodles or Honey Pops?
Shannon: No, I want Chocolate!!

I am getting really pissed off about the constant asking of food from her. There are limited tibits/food for her as she was down with slight cough after HFMD recovery. I do not want to worsen her cough as we are going back to Singapore next week.

Sometimes we were wondering can we mixed with those who recovered from HFMD??? At least our kids can play together and wifey can have some chit-chat sessions. ;p

0 friends commented ^_^: