Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My New Blog Header

Due to boredom, I decided to change the header of my blog. Anyway, the old header is about 2 years old. ;p

3 out of 4 photos in the header were taken by Dawn's hubby, Boomer! Recently he is addicted to photography. Well, I find that he had the potential to become a professional photographer!!!




One day, I am going to grab him and ask him to do a portfolio for Shannon. Hope you don't mind, Dawn! :D

5 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

it is very sweet and nice ler. love your new header :p

Mommy Lose Weight said...

the new header is so nice!! and I love the falling hearts.
quick, tell me, how did you do everything?

Lily Ann said...

Very nice, very nice!

Can I check with U what's the px size of your blog. I tried changing/extending mine out but vy horrible leh.. and how big did u do the photo?
And how u put inside the blog?

Sorry, so many questions. Been wanting to change my blog header, but... no time and dunno how.

Thanks!

2xMum said...

lovely header and nice shots of your girl! She's so sweet & adorable...!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Cinneeq - Thanks! :)

@ ling - Thank you! The falling hearts is from www.glitter-graphics.com. I did the header using Photoshop CS2.

@ lily-ann - px size of my blog? I din do anything about the px size of my blog. I used Photoshop CS2 for the header. Size of that header is 230Wx60H. After you are done with the header, just go to blogger layout and insert/upload the header. Remember to choose display picture instead of title. I hope it helps! Feel free to post any question if needed.

@wonderful life - Thank you Thank you!! :)