Monday, October 6, 2008

Excited??

I am going back to Singapore with Shannon this coming weekend. Frankly, I am not excited at all although I got quite a few envious comments.

J is not able to join us as I am going back to help my MIL to settle some company's issues which might take a few months. Seriously, we've never been separated for more than 3 weeks after 11 years of marriage. Arrgghh, so I really got to be independent for the coming months with no chauffeur and "helper" etc. In other words, J has to do everything by himself too. He needs to cook his dinner and lunch for next day, do the laundry, housework etc etc. Ohya, he has a big mission to complete too !!! He needs to disinfect the whole house including ALL Shannon's toys after the HFMD recovery... hahaha.. so glad I am not involved.. hehehe

Although I miss my families, friends and food but I really dislike the hot and humid weather back home. Hopefully, I will not have bad rashes like the last trip. Moreover, going back for months means less income wife allowance is cut and MANY MANY MORE EXPENSES!!

Well, I bet J is gonna to miss his precious Shannon and me very much. I hope Shannon doesn't cry for her daddy when we are back in Singapore.

5 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

3 weeks is quite long leh. I am sure J misses you too :)

so is this weekend? welcome back to Singapore! yup, the weather is getting crazy these days. damn hot!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Waaaah, 3 weeks apart, that's a very long time but the good thing is absence makes the heart grow fonder. So when u all meet, u will love and appreciate each other more :)

Megan and Ryan said...

its good to be home, can't speak much for the weather though ;)

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - LOL.. tyty.. I think will be home for at least 2 mths

@health freak Mommy - Hope it does! ;p

@Selina - Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

welcome back.. funny weather here.. sometimes cold sometimes very hot.. we shall gather together again.. see u soon.. hee hee.

miki