Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy ME

Yup... I am very busy, busy till I have no time or rather no mood to update my blog. I am still helping my MIL with some company dispute issue. Although we had settled the most important part but the ongoing ones are a headache and needs much more time to finish. The whole office was in a mess, all the documents were not properly filed. In other words, we had to re-set up the office again which is much more tedious than setting up a new company. pffffff

I am not sure when I will be back blogging. I have to take a break.. I am really too stressed and too tired to do anything after work. I am even too lazy to bring Shannon out on weekends... Poor baby has to attend childcare everyday from 9am - 7pm and stay at home on weekends. Once awhile, she will still cry to go back "home"which she will describe as "only france", "home where daddy is"... I will just ask her to tell her daddy because I am not in position to say anything or do anything except "work" and "work"... Of cos, I learned alot of things during this period but I still miss the life in France. I am supposed to be enjoying my life now...hahaha

3 friends commented ^_^:

thatmomoffour said...

No wonder haven't seen any updates on your blog lately. Really miss reading your regular posts. Was just telling Lily today how I miss having you and Shannon around.

Chinneeq said...

Jas, tell yourself, this is only for temporary. u will soon, be able to go back to your old life once everything is stable again. *waiting for you*

Shannon's Mummy said...

@dawn - I miss you guys too.. T.T

@chinneeq - sigh.. what else can i do?