Monday, November 3, 2008

First Day of Childcare



Shannon went to the childcare for the first time today. She didn't fussed when I said bye to her. She followed Yang Lao Shi into the area where the kids are having lesson. I can sense that she is not as happy or excited as she or me wanted.


Time Table for N1

According to them, they provide English, Mandrain, languages, Math, Reading programme that includes Phonics, Hanyu Pin Yin, Montessori Programme, Creative Art & Craft.

I hope she will love and enjoy her time in the childcare centre.

6 friends commented ^_^:

citygirl said...

Hi, I'm a passerby hitting on your blog accidentally. I'm quite surprised to see the activities of Shannon's childcare are so well planned. The last time when we were back in Singapore for a month of vaction, I placed my girl in a local childcare and they simply allowed the children to watch cartoons in the starting and the ending session. How frustering it is! Would you mind to share the name and the place of the childcare that Shannon is attending? My email is citygirl188@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hi Citygirl, welcome!!

Chinneeq said...

so spacious ler Shannon's childcare center!

Joyful Hands said...

Coincidentally I'm also interested in Shannon's childcare. Can let me know where is it? Thanks.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - yup. quite spacious.

@joyful hands - eh.. can you send me an email and I will tell you. Think better don't disclose here.. hahaha

Shannon's Mummy said...

@chinneeq - yup. quite spacious.

@joyful hands - eh.. can you send me an email and I will tell you. Think better don't disclose here.. hahaha