Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Present For Shannon, Toy for Mummy

Last Sunday, I brought Shannon to visit her Grandpa and Grandma.
We took feeder bus followed by MRT and alighted at Tiong Bahru Station. We went to buy a cake for my FIL as his birthday is on 5th Jan. At the same time, I got myself more shoes from PedalWorks. After collecting the AngPao Packet for spending $30, we took a cab to Grandpa's house.

Grandma was not at home and Grandpa was busy spraying new paint for his furnitures because they are moving to a new house in 2 more months. Anyway, my FIL took out a present for Shannon.





Then Shannon started to play with it but I believe this present is too tough for Shannon and I started to help her. However, I couldn't find any "instruction/assemble" details in the box. ~.~ Therefore, I tried to fix it by looking at the pictures on the box.

And TADA... I made it!



Then, we put one AA battery in and it was successful! However, the flaw of this Creative Bricks is the power is not really strong enought to turn all the wheels.

1 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

that toy looks interesting ler...aunty chinnee also wanna play!