Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Reunion

Finally, J was back yesterday.

We took 1 hour plus MRT ride to fetch J at the airport. Shannon was delighted when she saw him. She ran to him and hugged him really tight and refused to let go and J's eyes were filled with tears too. As for me, after I had got my big hug and big kiss, I was abandoned by both of them for the rest of the day. Hahahaha.. And Shannon transformed herself into a Kuala Bear and stick to her daddy whenever she could.

We reached home at about 7pm and J went to washed up and we went to a friend's gathering which was arranged 1 hour ago. He had brought something really special back for them and all our friends were called up instantly for a meet up. Initially, I was still worried that our friends couldn't make it as it was really a last minutes call up. Luckily, J's face was BIG enough to have all of them gathered or else "something special" will be really wasted. It was a really great and fun filled gathering which ended at 1130pm.

When we reached home, I brought Shannon upstairs for a washed up while J parked the car. After I had cleaned her up, she started to cry for her Daddy even though I told her that he will be back.

That is how much she misses him.

*photos will be uploaded later

4 friends commented ^_^:

Something About Us said...

yeah! reunion just in time for CNY! :)

- Ling

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh.. Shannon really misses her DAD lah.. so is understable..

Have a good time together.

Hope can meet up again before you went back to France..

Take care..

HAVE A PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR..

Love,
Miki

JK said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you, Jas

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Jasmine! I have something for you here ;o)

http://onlyinsilence.com/2009/01/25/my-must-have-list-for-2009/