Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Updates

We are still tapping neighbour's internet to keep our msn online since the day we arrived. The technician will be here on Wednesday to check the internet connection. If the problems lies with the wiring outside the house, it will take us even more weeks before we get ourselves permanently connected. I have not uploaded my pictures into the new PC as it was not fully setup. Without pictures, I really don't know what to blog. hehehehe..



Shannon started her Nursery 2 weeks ago. As for myself, I have been doing last minute winter sales shopping which ended last Tuesday. It was just so irresistible as the clothes during sales were really cheap.


Shannon is having her 2 weeks school holidays now. She looks really happy and contented to be back in France. Whenever we go out, she will make sure that we will "GO HOME" after that. Last week, we visited the snow mountain at Gourrette and I believe the kids had a great time playing the the snow and slay. Well, photos will be uploaded when internet and pc is up...


2 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

no wonder u are still so quiet :)

thatmomoffour said...

ah so that's why I haven't seen any updates. I was really worried that my internet and phoneline would take eons to get back up again after the storms. Hope the phone company fixes your problem asap dearie =)