Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rice Dumpling

I went to Serene's place to learn to make rice dumpling from her mum. I only wrapped 4 of them which took me about 45 minutes and I gave up....I even brought the 4 of them back to cook at my home in case all the ingredient drop out from the leaves during the cooking. Hehehe...luckily, all were "well-wrapped" and the end result looks like ....



Hahaha.. I guessed I really don't have the talent to do it. However, the rice dumplings still taste very yummy despite of the look.

Kudos to Serene's Mum!! ^^

1 friends commented ^_^:

Unknown said...

Je ne connaissais pas, I love this kind of food and I think those look very good!
Maybe you would be interested by my blog and web site if you like art. Just have a look and leave a comment…and please forgive my awfull english! A bientôt.