Monday, May 11, 2009

We Knew Our Baby Shannon Is Growing Up When....





She insisted to take the boat ride ALL BY HERSELF!





She raised both her hands when she was riding ROLLER COASTER! *_*



2 weeks ago, we went to the Kids Parc with our friends again. Well, we bought the season pass so we should make full use of it. Anyway, this time J was with us since it was a Sunday.

I was happy when I saw Shannon enjoying herself under the sun but I am really sad when I looked at myself in the mirror. Although I did put on sunblock SPF50 and wore hats, it didn't stop the sun from further tanning my already-tanned skin.

2 friends commented ^_^:

Chinneeq said...

she really looks like a japanese princess :)

Serene Loh said...

Princess Shannon Zhang Da Le !! She's really an independent child ..