Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeslyn!



Time flies, my youngest sister is 19 years old today! I would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday.

Dear Ah Bee

I wish you a wonderful life

filled with lots of lots of love & happiness
You are the cleverest among us,
so dream big dreams and
work hard to make them come true.
I know you can do it cos I have faith in you!

I love you !!

Luv, Dajie

7 friends commented ^_^:

jeslyn said...

thank you sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i love you mwahmwahmwah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sis! Many happy returns. :)

JK said...

Happy belated birthday to your sister.

Lily Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sister!

feihong♠ said...

ah reading ur blog makes me miss malaysia.. esp the chee cheong fun@ i wanna go back!!!!!! :( thank god for Paris Store here :D

KopiSoh said...

Happy Birhday to your sister Jeslyn :D

Shannon's Mummy said...

tot's mum, jo-n, firehorse - Thanks for the well wishes..

Jonathan - Thanks for visiting my blog. You are staying in Paris? Paris got lots of nice Chinese Food compared to Bordeaux ;p