Monday, January 21, 2008

Mood Swing and J


Recently, I am easily irritated and angry, sometimes unreasonable and get really impatience. I know my mood swing had been terrible BAD this few weeks but I just couldn't help it.

But Hey!! I am taking hormones drugs recently! It's like women having going thru menopause and I couldn't control myself at all..

Thus, I remind J to

GIVE IN to ME regardless of anything

LOVE ME more than other days

TAKE CARE of Shannon more as my anger tolerance level is really low

DO NOT irritate me more when my mood is "swinging"

BLAME IT on the hormone drugs I am taking


7 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Must take care hor!

Btw, I have an award for u. Does that make u feel better? :P

JK said...

I can relate to you now. I am feeling very stressful lately but I'm not taking hormone pills. So, who or what to blame?

Nicole said...

Hi Jas,
Hope that things will get better soon. All the best and JIA YOU!

Anonymous said...

Does PMS even come close to what you are feeling?

JK said...

come and join me and the others in the big bang world record.

http://love4play.blogspot.com/2008/01/bing-bang-worl-record.html

Anonymous said...

Take care and it is normal to feel the way you do.

Shannon's Mummy said...

Ling - Thanks for your award!

Jo-N - Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for including me in yourbig bang world award!

Nicole - Thanks!

Tot's Mom - something worse than PMS.. hehe


Judy - Thanks Judy!