Sunday, February 3, 2008

Unbelievable... T.T



Emo Graphics


Embryo Transfer Cancelled! Another failed IVF!

None of the embryos survived! It was so unbelievable... Yesterday, we went to the clinic and was told that 6 of them still alive and going thru evolutions but not matured enough to be transferred. This morning, J called and was informed ZERO embryos survived... T.T

Both of us were speechless in the beginning. We only need ONE out of 8 embryos to evolve into blastocyst embryo but ....

"Sigh"

This is the risk we have to take for opting to do blastocyst embryos transfer to avoid twins. Maybe next time, we will just opt for 3 days transfer with 2 embryos and risk to have twins? Both decisions involve risk!! Which risk is bigger? Having Twins or having to do the whole procedure again? Arrggghhh....

Anyway, we will call up the gynea tomorrow and see what the next step is. Maybe he wouldn't let me choose next time...

8 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

*hugz*
do not give up hope!

KopiSoh said...

Hugs hugs hugs, new year coming, just rest a bit....will pray hard hard 4 u ok?

JK said...

Another hug from me. Jas, don't worry too much. Try again!

Here's to inform you that the tag you passed to me about the 10 things I hate about my husband is up:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-hate-my-husband.html

Megan and Ryan said...

Don't give up, try again..I am sure the next round will be successful :P

Lily Ann said...

Enjoy your CNY, don't think too much ok? Go for it once you're ready.

JK said...

Happy CNY to you and your family.

Chinneeq said...

sorry, but i dont understand why u need to avoid having twins? isn't that easier to have 2 at one time?

Shannon's Mummy said...

To all - Thanks for all the concerns.. I will not give up at the moments. ;p

@Chinneeq - I am worried that I wouldn't be able to handle 1 preschooler + 2 babies alone here in France.. ;p