Monday, April 21, 2008

Jet Lag





Shannon has been having "Jet lag" since we returned to Singapore three days ago. She still lives her life as though she's following the France clock. She can sleep 3 times a day and drag till 4am before she fall asleep at night. We tried to change her sleeping schedule but she can still wake up in the middle of the night and start making noise till 4am. I felt so sick after having to endure her jet lag with her. This morning, I woke up aching everywhere. In the end, I chose to stay at home instead of following J to Sim Lim Square. Anyway, I really don like to go to that place as I will be handling Shannon by myself while J is happily shopping away.

.............. I'M SO TIRED!

1 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

yo woman, welcome back.

take care of urself.. remember to reserve a day for us to meet up with u. jo was asking about u too..

hee hee..

see u..

love,
miki