Saturday, April 12, 2008

Counting Down...

We are going back Singapore on coming Wednesday!!!!

5 more days to go and I have already packed the luggage, getting ready to go home!!! Oh, I miss my family and friends back home and of cos the delicious hawker food. We have already planned TO DO LIST on our first day of arrival.

First, we will pick up a car from my FIL and go for breakfast at Tiong Bahru Market. After that, J will send his BOSS player and O2 and old camera for repair. Then we will packed our lunch and go back my mum's house. After lunch, we shall take a nap to replenish our energy etc.. etc...

I hope Shannon will recover from her flu and cough by Wednesday. I bet she caught the flu during Avril's Birthday Party as she was playing in garden with cold wind blowing. Most probably, she caught the cough virus from her father who is sick last week and still not recovered now. Nagging J to take his medicine became a daily routine. Come on! Be responsible and take care of yourself. I am putting all the blames on him because he is not taking good care of himself.

Anyways, I hope that they will be fully recovered by Wednesday.

11 friends commented ^_^:

Lily Ann said...

Woah! How long will you be here?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

great that u are coming back! how long will u be staying?

Bengbeng said...

welcome home :)

A Mature Student said...

My goodness, you have actually planned what to do when you land? :)

Have a great time in Singapore.

stay-at-home mum said...

Glad you will be home to enjoy your food and friends!!

Chinneeq said...

wow...surely u cant wait to come back. must plan a list of what to get and what to eat while u are here, hehe....

Anonymous said...

Yohoo! If we could meet, that'll be great! I think Jason still hv my # bah. Keep in touch!

Sarah

Jo said...

Looking forward to see you guys too!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!

JK said...

Enjoy your trip and hope Shannon gets well quickly.

Anonymous said...

yo woman,

yeah.. hope to see u when u come home.. come my house lah.. Kent will cook for u guys besides Shannon can play with Kaelyn..

Haha.. see how first.. let me know..

Safe Trip!

Love,
Miki

Shannon's Mummy said...

@lily ann & ling - 3 weeks in Singapore!

@bengbeng - Thank you ^_^

@clockwise - ;p only the first day lah..hehe

@Stay-at-home mum & chinneeq - Yeah! Yummy Yummy!

@Sarah - Yes.. if possible ;p

@jojo & Miki- Yup Yup.. Missing you guys

@Jo-N- I wish shannon will get well soon too..sigh