Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IVF - One Blastocycts Embryo Transferred

I had one Blastocycts Embryo Transferred this afternoon. If I am not wrong, only 2 out of 9 embryos survived thru the stage of blastocycts. We will need to call back tomorrow to see how the last one is going. If it survives, it will be cyropreserve (frozen). Hopefully, the one in my uterus now is the BEST embryo and make me a mummy again. I will be having my blood test on 2 Aug to confirm whether it is successful. Wish Me Lots of Lucks! :)

3 friends commented ^_^:

Megan and Ryan said...

good luck & lots of baby dust. lets hear your good news :)

Blessed mum said...

Good luck to you! Couldn't help asking, why don't you transfer both embroys since this way increase the chances of getting preg?

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Seline - Thanks!

@ Blessed Mum - Thanks! Reason for your question are

1) We have no confident that we are able to take care of twins + Shannon in France with such limited help

2) Blastocycts transfer is to reduce multiple birth. Thus, they only put one embryo. Moreover, the 2nd embryo was not matured enough to transfer yesterday.

:)