Friday, July 20, 2007

Long Day...

Shannon woke up 715am this morning with fever again, thus playgroup was cancelled again. However, I drove her to the playgroup to do scheduling. The first 2 weeks in August will be Summer Holiday for the kids. Luckily I reached the playgroup early, I managed to book 3 hours daily for next week and last 2 weeks of August.
I bought some bread and went to Serene's house for Breakfast. After breakfast, we went shopping at Styleco. I bought more clothes for Shannon and wanted to get a pair new shoe for her. She had an eye on a pair of shoe! That shoe is in black color with shiny surface, it looks formal but doesn't look comfortable if she wear for a long time. Shannon didn't want try other shoes at all and also didn't want to take it off when we were leaving the shop. :P
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

poor shannon,hope that you will get well soon.dun make yr mummy so tired:-)
wow....Jasmine,really envy you with all the sales....heehee....
well,think its natural for gals to like that type of shoes!cos me myself also like,haha....i also bought for my girls that time when we were there.had i know,should have pass you one pair;-)

Shannon's Mummy said...

but your sense of dressing for your girls are much better than me... :)