Monday, June 15, 2009

Coca Cola





Most of the kids love Coca-Cola, what about yours?

Shannon never like Coca-Cola even though we let her tried her first sip when she was 1 year old. In fact, I am happy that she doesn't like it as once they love it, they will never stop drinking it.

The main reason that she doesn't really like to drink Coca-Cola is simply because she is a picky eater and she is not adventurous in food... like me. -.-" I never liked to force Shannon to eat the food that she detest. In my opinion, the more you force her to eat, the more she will resent in future. I prefer her to pick up the "liking" herself. However, sometimes I will just cheat and put some tiny bits of vegetables which is essential in her diet and she will just eat it with other dishes.

Last week, she surprised us by asking to taste my coca-cola at McDonald's. I let her tried and she went non-stop....

2 friends commented ^_^:

adrianlee said...

I think all kids at a very young age would not like coca-cola but would like it at her age now. Was the same with my kids.

Chinneeq said...

here all fast food outlets are monopolized by pepsi. Now i prefer pepsi too, as it is much sweeter :)