Thursday, December 20, 2007

Toy Sales & Crazy Us

There was a crazy sales at Carrefour last weekend. If we purchased $20 worth of toys, we will get a $10 voucher back. We can buy anything with the voucher and it will be valid till Aug 08. We rushed down to Carrefour after the Clapotis Event and look what we have got.



CRAZY RIGHT?? But I just couldn't resist the sales!!! It was literally 50% off!!! Most importantly, J was willing to spend this time. So I took the chance and grabbed whatever I think Shannon will love it or need it... LOL

4 friends commented ^_^:

jeslyn said...

omg shannon is HOW lucky!

1+2mom said...

wah!!I want!!I want!!If me, i also cant resist it too..haha..women will be women.

Caroline said...

wow....how i envy you lei jasmine!can shop like that!how i wish i were there!!!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Ah bee - You are lucky too.. having3 sisters!! :P

1+2mom - hehe.. beri difficult to resist ..

Caroline - Come for holiday again.. LOL