Friday, December 28, 2007

10 Things I Hate About My Hubby

I receive this tag from Ling. Sorry I took such a long time. It's time to complain !! Ha ha ha ...


I hate it when ...


1. He burp in the public

2. He is insensitive or rather disregard my feelings

3. He throws/loses his temper

4. He doesn't apologise sincerely even though he knew it was his fault

5. He doesn't respond to my questions or not giving any respond when I am talking to him. I HATE talking to the air or wall.

6. He interfere when I am lecturing my girl. (Well, he can interfere but not during the time I am giving lecturing.)

7. He fart around me or fart in the bedroom

8. He don't keep his promise

9. He don't take care of his health. For example, not taking medicine timely when he is sick.

10. He can sleep soundly after a big arguement while I lose mine.


Aiya... Only 10 ... not enough leh... hahahahah


What about you, my dear friends

- JO-N

11 friends commented ^_^:

Anonymous said...

Ur hubby sounds just like any other man lar... kakakakaka.

Shannon's Mummy said...

Wah Lao Ye.. *Roll Eyes* *Bang Head*

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Sorry jasmine, I kept tagging u :P

Lily Ann said...

Sounds just like mine.
Sorry, not convenient to write down mine coz'.. he reads my blog.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ling - don't be sorry.. I am happy being tagged! ;P

@lilyann - No problem lah... i purpurly wan to put up here.. wahahaha

Megan and Ryan said...

haha, how true on complain no. 5 & no. 10. That's why we are from Venus and they are from Mars *hiak hiak*

KopiSoh said...

drop by to wish u hapi new year!!!

Chinneeq said...

hehe......i think all men the same one....done this tag sometime back...thanks a lot, Jasmine :p

Lily Ann said...

That's brave of you....

I still need my allowance. Can't risk it. Haha!

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ Missy M & Chinneq - Har!! All men all the same!!! Xianz...

@lily Ann - hahaha.. One good thing about my hubby is he is not so petty lah. Or else, i will not put it here too.. hehehe

@Firehorse - Happy New Year to You Too!!!

JK said...

ok, Jas. Will think about 10 things. I love your complain department picture.