Thursday, December 13, 2007

Paris - Day 2

We woke up early on Saturday thinking of avoiding the rain forecasted in the afternoon. However, when we step out the metro (train) at Effiel Tower station, it started to drizzle. :(


Pretty Yiyi and Cutie Shannon


Photos taken on the train. Look at my pretty little girl giving lots of cutie expressions.


Despite of the rain, there were still many tourists q-ing up to visit the Eiffel Tower.



We started snapping photos in the rain and ended up at the Merry-Go-Round which we promised Shannon that we would let her play after photo-taking session.








Go here if you cannot watch the video

After playing 4 times of Merry Go Round, we headed back to the Vietnamese Restaurant near the hotel for lunch. We do not want to walk in the rain as we have need to preserve our energy for our trip to the Disneyland. We stayed in the hotel for the rest of the day since it was raining.

The purpose of coming to Paris was to let Shannon meet her Eryi (2nd Aunt) and not really for sightseeing. I believe my third Sis and youngest sis must be very jeaolous for not able to meet Shannon up. They miss Shannon badly.

8 friends commented ^_^:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

sob sob..why didnt u bring me to Effiel Tower...sob sob..

JK said...

Lovely trip. I love Paris so much and really hope I can go there one day.

Audrey said...

First time here.

Great pics of your girl. And wish I can be in Paris too, rain or not. ;)

Jo said...

You are right.... Our eyes are GREEN with envy... (sob!)

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, nice pix! Shannon is so pretty. Looks like she's having a time of her life.

jeslyn said...

when Eryi come back she still kept saying 'shannon very cute lor. she say she wanna come back with me to see you all. she's very sweet lor. you ask her to kiss you she will. and hor, i said 'shannon eryi love you' and she automatically said 'eryi, love you!'

WAHLAOOOOO I dont care you have to sponsor me there next next yr. i NEED shannon

-xiaoyi the poor thing.

Shannon's Mummy said...

@ ling - Aiya... don't cry.. sayang sayang.. ;p

@ jo-n - You will have a chance! :P

@ tot's mom - Thanks for visiting. You have a nice blog! Without kids, rain is fine will me. With kids around, I worry they will will fall sick after the trip.

@ jo - Ya. I know, I know.. Come visit me fast before shannon forget you...hehehe

@Judy - thanks! ;p

@Health Freak Mommy - Thanks! I think she did enjoyed especially meeting up her yiyi...

@ Ah Bee - Hehehe.. Maybe we will be going back next year.. ;P